My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

How To Turn A Flimsy Cat Bed Into A Deluxe Bed-EASY DIY

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 07:44 AM PDT

Cat-Bed_DIY_01 
I know you have an old flimsy cat bed around your house, your cats love it and sat on it a million times. It's getting dirty and flat...you started to wonder if you need to buy a new cat bed...wait!! before you throw it away I have a great and easy DIY idea to turn your old cat bed to deluxe one!!
Cat-Bed_DIY_02
Yes all you need is a good size, steady basket! The size is the key though, it can't be too big or small, I suggest oval shape one. This particular basket I used is 18x14x7H. All you need to do is place your old flimsy cat bed in there and sprinkle some loose cat nip and your cats will be all over it again!!
Cat-Bed_DIY_01
Cat-Bed_DIY_01
A success!! I was be able to create a deluxe cat bed that cat absolutely love using my old cat bed. It fits my cats like a glove too! I bet your cats will take turns using this!

TIPS: If you don't have an old flimsy cat bed? You can still make this all you need is Oval Donut Cat Bed and a basket! Make sure you buyCertified Organic Catnip to sprinkle!


0 comments:

Post a Comment