My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Catification Complete. Cat Shelf Installed.

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 02:44 PM PDT

Goma and Kuma has won recent Hausepanther Climbing high contest hosted by ContempoCat. The deal was that we will win 4 of wall shelves. We choose to get round steps and finished installing them yesterday! I hope Jackson galaxy and Kate from hausepanther are proud of me!
catification-01
catification-02
Look at Goma! He is so proud and happy on top of the shelf! Building a cat shelves are great way to utilize your wall space as well as giving indoor cats a place to play. Cats are like humans, they need some space for their own and entertainment! Kuma unfortunately, needs more time to explore them...he got really scared and jumped when I put him on top of it....since then he doesn't go near it. I think you need to introduce them slowly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment