My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Please Help Pick Color! Goma Tote Bag

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:02 AM PDT

I have a friend who runs screen print shop here in Kyoto, so I decided to make very limited run of Goma tote bags! This is first time I designed a bag from beginning to the end. So it's really exciting for me. I got to choose the bag, colors, materials and size etc... I probably designed 5 different designs before this one, the title of this bag is "I is meditating, not sleeping bag". I wanted people to have easy and calming effect when carrying this bag. One thing I can not decide is on COLOR!! Please help me!! I narrowed down 4 colors... I'm going to make one natural bag and one gray bag.  Please help me choose which natural color bag(A or C) and which gray bag(B or D). Please click on the image for larger photo. Please post your choices in to comment form at the end of this post. I value Goma reader's opinion so much! Thank you so much!
cat-bag-01
Earthy-Purple

cat-bag-02
Blue-Gray

cat-bag-03
Earthy-Gray

cat-bag-04
Earthy-Pink


0 comments:

Post a Comment