My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Face Recycle Canvas Bag

Posted: 25 Oct 2011 07:15 AM PDT

goma-face-bag-01
We were cleaning our house, and ended up with so much used clothing... so my mom and I had an idea of making Goma bag from used clothing. My mother is really good sewing so we decided to make Goma face bag!
goma-face-bag-02
My mom is sewing Goma's ears on to a bag... believe or not she made this in 30 mins or so...I wish I have her skill...
goma-face-bag-03
Here is the photo when I started to draw using special fabric crayon... Goma's eyes are so beautiful I didn't want to mess it up!! (Continue to see more photos by clicking read more link below).


goma-face-bag-04
Few minutes passed, it is shaping up to be a handsome man cat! I need to create more depth by using different colors now.
goma-face-bag-05
This is a finished piece. Looks just like Goma! I love the big blue eyes!
goma-face-bag-06
Ironing to make the ink permanent...
goma-face-bag-06
Done!! I love this so cute! I should make one of Kuma next...


0 comments:

Post a Comment