Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


About Cameras!

Posted: 12 Apr 2012 01:00 AM PDT

Hi, kitties! Why do I look crabilated? I do not know. I guess that is my natural expression. Let's talk about cameras today!
This is my Mommeh's regular camera for taking pictures of me and the Harley Quinn. It is the Canon Rebel XTi, and she has had it for a long time. It looks like this:

My Mommeh recently decided to trade in her smart phone for a dumb phone. But that meant she didn't have an easy way to share photos for me when she is away from the computer. So she got this new camera! It is called a Samsung DV300F. It has built-in WiFi, so we can share pictures directly to Facebook.


It has some neat features built-in like split screen photos, special effects and this is called a "motion" photo. Just select "motion" and press the button! Then select the part you want to animate, and size the field you are animating and voila! Here is what the animated photo looks like:
Daisy Animated

Harley wanted to be animated, too!
Harley animated
If you can't see the animations, you can click here to see mine!

What camera do you use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment