My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Is A master Of Hiding

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 02:23 PM PDT

Goma-storage
Goma did it again! Now I seriously couldn't find him for at least 1 hour. Look at his hiding place!! Who knew one box was empty there...Also look at his face, he wasn't happy when I drag him out of there.
Sorry I haven't been updating as often. It's been a krazy week, yes my real job(graphic design) got hold of me! Oh did you think I do blogging full-time? haha I wish!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this picture of Goma got me thinking... Last month at friends of Goma Facebook page, we made a movie of member's cute baby pictures. Now it's April we have a new theme for April movie! "Cat In a Box" pictures! I know you have at least one picture of your kitty playing with a box!! We can't wait to see everyone's submissions!

Please submit a photo to Jackie Jones at: kiwi1254@yahoo.com
The deadline is end of April!

Here is March Video "Baby Pictures" By Jackie.


Thanks~~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment