Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Brace Yourself!

Posted: 01 Feb 2013 01:00 AM PST

This shirt is funny right? It has a skull wearing glasses and braces.  I never knew skulls could have problems like poor eyesight or crooked teeth.  My Mommeh says she would wear this tee shirt if it came in her size.  But I wear a size tiny and she wears a gigantic size, so we cannot share clothings.
And anyway, she doesn't even know how to dress ME properly.  Look at this shirt... it's all tucked in at the bottom.  Mommeh, my belly is showing.  Please to fix this immediately.
This is much better.  When it comes to shirts, remember "Down in Front!"
Just because the skull on  my tee-shirt needs braces is no reflection on me.  I have very straight and good teeth.  See?


ps: After I finished modeling, I decided that I like this shirt so much, I would wear it all day. I ran away when she tried to take it off me! I slept in it, I ate dinner wearing it and I finally took it off at the end of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment