Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Birthday Suit!

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 01:00 AM PST

In case you forgot, I had a birthday earlier this month. I turned NINE. Years.  Well guess what? I got a present from my very special friend, Skeezix. Look it has a pretty pink bow and lips stuck all over it.  That is almost the same as getting kisses! ::blushes::  Harley, stay away.  This present is not for you.
Look what I got! This beautiful and fashionable outfit with a poodle skirt... very retro chic! I dug through my box of accessories to find this matching chiffon scarf.  Now I just need to go to a sock hop.  
I might have been concentrating on modeling just a little bit too hard here.  Poking out my tongue was a mistake.
And I wanted to point out (with this pointy arrow) that this dress has a D-ring leash attachment, in case I want to go outside to dance.  The belt is very slimming, don't you think?
Harley got skerred of my scarf. I think he was nervous it would poke him in the eyeball. Harley, you might be a maniac but you are not brave.
Thank you so, so much Skeezix.  You have excellent taste in fashion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment