My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

The Best Indoor Plants For Cat Owners

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 03:41 PM PDT

cactus01
cactus02
I think cactus plants are one of the most interesting/fun and low maintenance indoor plants in the world. And it is cat resistant, means cats really don't care for it. As a cat owner you know how hard it is to have a indoor plants? Because some of them are poisonous to cats, if not cats will most likely destroy it.  Cactus is one of the best indoor plant I think for cat owners!

I like picking out few different kinds and planing it together as a small cactus garden. Well...I thought it will be exciting thing for my cats to see but they are not interested at all. As you can see they are just so disappointing that they can't eat it. I think Kuma tried to bite Aloe and it was yucky for him lol. Oh well, it's okay I don't want them to eat them anyways!


0 comments:

Post a Comment