My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Baby's Tears

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 10:30 AM PDT

Goma-baby's tears
Since yesterday's post readers are saying the best indoor plants for cat is in fact "Cat nip" I agree!! Fresh cat nip is a great plant for your kitty and looks so pretty too. Another plant Goma loves is called "Baby's tears" as you see in the photo. It has a really pretty little leaves on it. I checked on the web that it is safe for cats and Goma has been eating this for at least 6 months and I think it is helping his digestion etc... Goma doesn't like fresh cat nip or cat glass...I know so typical but he will go nuts with baby's tears. So if your cats are similar or you wanted to try something new then Baby's tears might be exciting for you and your cats!


0 comments:

Post a Comment