Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Home is Where the Stuff is

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 01:00 AM PDT

This is our old house. It is all empty now. I might miss it a little bit. But I have discovered something...
You can make a happy home anywhere. All it takes is your stuff! Here is our new bedroom. It has a sunny window to sit in.
Here is my living room.  I still have my fancy cat tree and all this furniture smells like home.
This is my kitchen. Luckily it has enough space to store all of my cat food.
A corner of the office.  It looks like my Mommeh needs to do something about that mess of wires!
This is the desk where I will be doing all of my blogging from. 
Even though there is a nice pool, I do not know how to swim.
I think I will enjoy many happy hours basking in the windows.  We're 18 stories high!
ps: Our dad did not move with us. But I am pretty sure he still loves me and Harley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment