Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Harley is a Lazy Player

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 01:00 AM PDT

We got this super-cool new toy called a "Peek-a-Prize Toy Box." It says it "Encourages the Mental and Physical Stimulation of Cats." As you will see, it did not encourage the Harleymaniac's stimulation. Already  he seems bewildered by this fancy toy!
So I got right to work playing.  I LOVE this toy. It has lots of holes to poke your paws into to retrieve the toys inside. We started off with the two balls that were included with the toy. Look how lazy Harley is! He's just lounging around watching me.
And now he's trying to interfere with me! Harley, keep your paws to yourself!
I'll just play by myself for a while...
Finally, my Mommeh figured out how to get Harley into the game.  She used one of his favorite mousie toys and he suddenly got very interested!
I think Harley is more interested in the toy mouse than the new Toy Box. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment