Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Independence Day Suit!

Posted: 01 Jul 2011 01:00 AM PDT

Since Monday is Independence Day, I am wearing my very most patriotic suit today. It is red, white and blue just like Old Glory!
This is actually the first picture my Mommeh took in this suit. Notice she forgot to properly style my outfit? The skirt is all topsy-turvy. That is why I am giving her a Hard Look.
Can you see the rikrak on my dress? The American flag does not have any rikrak on it.
Here, I am raising my paw so you can see the pretty daisy flower on my bodice and the fancy waistband.
I am just pretending to see fireworks. If I was really this close to the fireworks, I would be a little more skerred.
What are you going to wear for the Fourth of July holiday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment