My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Vote For Goma! The Best Cat Blog In The Petties!!

Posted: 06 Jul 2011 07:01 AM PDT


This is so exciting! Goma Blog is finalist of Dogtime Blog Award for the best cat blog! Thanks everyone for nominating him! Voting is now open at: http://dogtime.com/petties please vote for Goma so he can win $1000 for humane society of chittenden county!Voting is super easy, it is open until July 29th! Also the winner will be announced at 2011 BlogPaws conference at Tysons Corner VA on Aug 25-27th, and I will be there as well!

Even though all the finalists are so awesome, but I have my favorite!! The great thing is that my blogging friends are finalist as well in the different categories, if you can vote for them that will be pawtastic!! Thanks all!!

  • The best overall pet blog - The Conscious Cat
  • The best blog post - Sparkle cat
  • The best designed blog - modern cat
  • The best social intergration blog - I have cat


0 comments:

Post a Comment