Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #71 - Fluffy Grass for Meows! *

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 09:39 AM PDT


I know it's been a while but Fluffy Friday is back! And though there are not many participants for my fluffy meme, I still wanna give a shout out to my
Fluffy Friday friends like Smokey and Lil'. I hope all your meows are doing okay! Smiley

Yesterday, we got the kids four patches of artificial grass from DAISO. As you know, condo-living means no garden for my indoor cats to play in so we're trying to bring some green into our home. Plus, we hope this new toy will deter the cats from scratching our new carpets.
takbole

The kids seem to enjoy hanging out at their new green spot, especially Chubbs. See Phoebe looking sad because
Chubbs was conquering the grassy area? ihikhik

Happy
Fluffy Friday!







Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs


0 comments:

Post a Comment