Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Breaking and... Breaking!

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 01:00 AM PDT

I have learned an important skill: how to open any bi-fold door! This comes in very handy when you wish to investigate stuff.  Want to learn how, kitties? First, stick your paw under the door, right where it cracks open.
Make sure nobuddy is spying on you, or you might get in trouble!
Once the door is pried open wide enough, you are free to enter.
Take your time looking around.  You might find something good inside!
Just a bunch of beans in here.  I might need to check out the higher shelves...
It looks like some good stuff is up here! Harley, come help me.
OH NOES! I knocked the beans over.  Now I'm sure to get in trouble.
ps: I am supposed to say "the pantry isn't always this much of a mess" but that would be a lie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment