My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Look What My Mom Did

Posted: 08 Aug 2012 11:58 AM PDT

poopy butt Goma
poopy butt Goma 02
Did you ever had experience that you smell poop in the living room etc... today I smelled poop in the living room where normally smells pretty clean. So I looked at Kuma and Goma's butt and here it was! Goma had diarrhea! He was carrying poop everywhere, carpet, table, desk, floor... Omg it was nightmare! I just finish cleaning all this. Of course I have to wash Goma and he did not like that. In fact he fought me so hard that now I have a pretty bad scratch on my wrist. Normally I wash Goma with my husband but today I did it myself...his nails were short but still very angry cat can do some damage...anyway, now he is clean so he should feel better. I have to monitor him now and give him some FortiFlora which is probiotic for cats. My go to medicine for diarrhea.


0 comments:

Post a Comment