My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Tee Shirt By Burton Snowboards

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 06:24 PM PDT

Burton Snowboards sachie tee
Burton Snowboards sachie tee 02
Burton Snowboards sachie tee 03
I normally don't post my professional work here but this one I really wanted to share because Goma is in it!! Burton Snowboard 2013 website finally launched today so I can show you t-shirts that I designed! First tee/Hoodie is called "Friends of Forrest" and basically it is Goma overload tee. Can you spot Goma in second picture? Other tee is called "Raccoon eyes" tee, now I more I look at it he looks like Goma to me...I don't know why but Goma looks bit like Raccoon...don't you think? I hear this tee is their best seller right now, I am afraid that it's gonna sell out before I get hands on them...hopefully not...you can buy those t-shirt at Burton Snowboards web site right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment