My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma VS Racoons

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 09:32 AM PST

goma-racoon-01
goma-racoon-02
goma-racoon-03
I bought this DeLux Raccoon Wool Pilot Animal Cap/Hat - Limited Edition from local outdoor store. Mainly because it looked like Goma!! This hat is also handmade and it fits my head like glove! It's funny I think I got at least 20 complements from total strangers!! One time this teenage boy told me in the grocery store "That's really cute hat" and I most always get a stare from kids and babies. A baby point at me and told me "Bear"!! lol.  Anyway, somehow Goma likes this hat and he will be sleeping on it a lot lately. Sometime he fights with it too so funny.

I found really good price on this same hat at Amazon...If you are going to get it I am warning you, you will get a lot of complements and stares!



0 comments:

Post a Comment