My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Calendar Pre-order Ends Tomorrow 11/23

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 07:47 AM PST

Pre-order for Goma calendar ends tomorrow 11/23! It's super limited because I order only the number of pre-order received and will not be reorder again until new one comes out 2014!

BRAND NEW FOR 2013!


2013 My Cat Goma Calendar(with cat quotes)
Pre-order now!
Puurfect for Christmas Gift

Last year's Goma blog calendar was such a success! In fact it all sold out early... If you loved your calendar please pre-order for year 2013!! If you miss the last year then don't miss out!! The chalendar will ship out beginning of December 2012. Pre-order now!
  • Featuring cat quotes • Full bleed dynamic color • Printed on high-quality heavy cardstock • Measures 8x11 • January 2013-Dec 2013 • Includes Sachie's illustrations every month • High-quality print






2012 My Cat Goma Calendar
Pre-Order below

$21.99 +$3 S$H (US, Canada)




--------------------------------------------------------
$21.99+ $5 S&H(International)





0 comments:

Post a Comment