My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

-20 Degrees Outside In Vermont

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 08:21 AM PST

cold in Vermont01
cold in Vermont02
SACHIE: Goma! I can't grow fur on me. Are you insane?
GOMA: Why not??
SACHIE: Because I am a girl!
GOMA: ...Girl sucks.
SACHIE: Hey! Watch it Mr. I really gonna take you outside so you know how cold it is!
GOMA: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:-) Stay warm everyone!!! Vermont is seriously having cold days some parts are like -74...I am not even kidding!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOMA needs your votes!! Goma is a contender of the Cat Blog Hall of Fame by squidoo.com. Please Vote for Goma! Go to Cat Blog Hall of Fame page and scroll down until you see the voting form. It only takes few seconds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment