My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Vermont Fancy Felines Cat Show 2013

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 06:26 PM PST

Every year I painfully wait for this day...Vermont Fancy Felines Cat Show! It was held Jan 5&6 at Sheraton Hotel at Burlington VT. I am looking forward to going because every year I can meet very special kitties that are so gorgeous!! They have every cats on the book, you name it and you can see them in person at Cat show!!
This is Hope, she is Iams Ambassador Cat. Exotic, Grand champion, Grand premier, Regional winner, National; winner, 1st Runner-up CFA cat idol(Very impressive). With all this impressive career or should I say Cat-eer, I though she was a little diva, then find out she was one of the most lovable girl I have ever seen. She just loves everyone. She was in the strollers all day greeting people. Good job Hope!!
HOPE in the stroller. I am thinking "Goma will NEVER stay in this..."
This is HEART, 4 month old Persian from Sunlit Persians Cattery. She was so mellow but playful!
I saw these beautiful Tonkinese kittens!! They remind me of Siamese a bit! It's can't to tell from the photo but they have a striking blue eyes!! Photo just doesn't do any justice.
Of course I had my eyes open for Himalayan cats!! Those two cutest Himalayans from Elevage Deverest Cattery from Quebec. I was touching one of them and owner told me I can't touch him...I was so sad... one thing about Cat show is you can't really touch and interact with cats because they are afraid they gonna get some virus or infections...Make scene but so hard!
Beautiful Himalayan!
Another Persian looks like Seamus, my friend Jackie Jones cat!
I was in LOVE with those Persians...they were 5 months old. The white one was a quite personality! She wanted to play HARD! I think I play with them like 20 mins before she was too tired to play. You can see their videos at Friends Of Goma Facebook page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment