My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Top 3 Goma Videos Of All Time

Posted: 14 Nov 2013 09:44 AM PST

I realized have 100+videos on Goma channel at Youtube now...which is not surprising to be a krazy cat lady and krazy obsessed with Goma... to shed a light on this I decided to list top 3 Goma video of all time by number of views!

No.3 Himalayan kitten Goma playing by the window.
This was one of the first videos I shot of Goma...he was about 3.5 month old here and he was just darn cute!!!!


No 2. Cat VS Cotton Candy. 
The caption of this one is good I think "Die Die Die"!! At some point you don't know which one is Goma and Cotton Candy...they both look the same...


No1!  Tooth Brush VS Kitten
This video got 182,105views on youtube as of today! I think the spinning attack of the tooth brush is the ultimate moves any tooth brush can make when they are fighting with kittens...

Can't get enough of Goma videos? go to Goma channel and make sure to subscribe~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment