My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Turn Any Water Bowl To Filtered Fountain

Posted: 29 Nov 2013 07:26 PM PST

I am hunting for a best cat product deal on internet all day today because it is Black Friday! Then I found this new product Hydrate Water Filtration System for Cats. No more buying expensive water fountain for your cats! Turn any water bowl a fountain!!! This is great!!! It is on sale on Amazon.com for $6.33(regularly $21.99). BUT WAIT! This item will go on sale tomorrow(Nov 30th 2013) 9am as part of Amazon's Black Friday Super Deal! I am guessing it will be like $3.99(this is my guess)!! Drinkwell by Petsafe Hydrate Water Filtration. I am so getting this. Make sure to buy Drinkwell Hy-Drate Filter, 3-Pack so that you don't have to come back and buy filters later. Be sure to clink on this link tomorrow at 9am!



0 comments:

Post a Comment