My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Friends Of Goma FB Group November Movie

Posted: 01 Dec 2013 03:34 PM PST

Our Facebook group FOG monthly movie "Bean Toes" is here! I don't know about you but I am obsessed with cat's paws...yes those jellybeans! I can't squeeze it enough!!! Anyone who are member of FOG group can participate this monthly movies. So join the fun! Enjoy the movie!

Best 2014 Cyber Monday Deluxe Cat Tree Deals On Amazon

Posted: 01 Dec 2013 06:06 PM PST

Cyber Monday will be perfect day to snag some really good deals for your kitty before Christmas. As part of Amazon's huge Cyber Monday Sale, those deluxe cat trees will most likely be under $ 60. This is my guess base on Amazon's Black Friday sale similar cat tree went on sale around $43. Remember if you spend $25 in Amazon you will get free ground shipping! There will be 100s of items will go on sale starting mid-night Dec 2nd. But here is a catch. You need to be on the computer when things go on sale because there will be a time limit and things will be gone before you know it! So if you really want something you definitely need to hurry!  

1. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Beige Color Cat Tree. Retail $299.99. On sale right now $110.17. Tomorrow at 1pm(most likely be under $60 this is my guess).

2. Go Pet Club Beige 55" Cat Condo F66 Cat Tree. Retail $199.99. On sale right now $90.82. Tomorrow at 5pm(most likely be under $50 this is my guess).
3. Trixie Baza Cat Tree Retail $57.99. On sale right now $31.99 Tomorrow at 1pm(most likely be under $25 this is my guess).
This is truly best deal on cat trees anywhere all year! Have fun shopping and saving! Most of all your cats will thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment