My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

2014 Cyber Monday Deals Weruva Best Feline Friend On Amazon

Posted: 02 Dec 2013 07:19 AM PST

Good news for Weruva fan! As part of Amazon's huge Cyber Monday Sale, Weruva BFF pouches will be on sale! Following items will be on sale starting 1pm on December 2nd. But here is a catch. You need to be on the computer when things go on sale because there will be a time limit and things will be gone before you know it! And remember, if you spend $25 or more, the shipping is free!

1. Weruva Best Feline Friend Tuna & Beef Baby Cakes - 12x3oz Retail $14.95 Today at 1pm(most likely be under $10 this is my guess).
2. Best Feline Friend Tuna & Lamb Luv Ya Cat Food Pouches (12 pouches) Retail $14.98 Today at 2pm(most likely be under $10 this is my guess).


Make sure to join us at our FB page, I will be posting more insane deals and updates for great cat deals on Cyber  Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment