Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


AKC Reggie Box BFF Edition

Posted: 16 Dec 2013 04:57 PM PST

Corgi disclosure: Secretary Mommy says that I have to tell you that I got this product for free from the AKC to review it for my bloggy. She says the FTC (whatever that is, I'm just a little dog with no tail, so I can't spell bureaucracy) requires it.

So, we got this great box in the mail. It is the AKC Reggie Box BFF Edition. This box is designed to get you off to a fun start with a new pet. But it would be a neat box for anyone! It seriously smelled good!

Reggie Box

Inside was a really nice blanket and toys and treats.

akc box

Evie loves the blanket. It is very soft and she had been lying on it by the fireplace.

box

The treats and bone shaped toy were great too, but the best were the peach flavored bubbles! We got them stuck in our fur and licked them off of each other!

bubbles

The Reggie box is $40. Any dog would love it!

Buy the Reggie BFF Box

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare

Corgi Secret Santa Exchange!

Posted: 16 Dec 2013 04:40 PM PST

Evie and I got a Secret Santa gift from the corgis with blogs Secret Santa exchange! We picked out a present to send to [secret corgi who will not yet be named] and Secretary Mommy is sending that this week. Mommy isn't very prompt is she?

Our Secret Santa presents came from Cassie Pehl (here is her blog). First, we got treats! Special grain free treats for Evie's special diet!!

sojos

Then we got a twisty, bouncy, rubbery toy. I know that is the name of it because that is what I call it.

corgi toy

I ran off with it before Evie could get too invested in it. If she doesn’t know what she is missing, then I don't have to share it right?

toy

Secretary Mommy took it away though and said I had to share it. I was a bit perturbed by that until she gave us some of the tasty treats. Then all was OK!

We really like our presents. Thank You Cassie!!!!!!

LinkedInStumbleUponEmailGoogle ReaderShare

0 comments:

Post a Comment