My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Reunion With Goma And Kuma

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 06:34 AM PDT

reunion-01
reunion-02
reunion-03
After 36 hours of traveling, I am finally back to my babies!! When I got home I first saw Goma and he run away!! Kuma was very curious about everything, first he smelled my face and smelled everything after that. Goma finally came out started to smell my bags etc... Goma is still keeping distance with me but I am hoping he will come around...I know he is mad at me for leaving him that long. Contrastingly, Kuma is just happy to see me, he will follow me around and brush against me all the time. That night Kuma and Goma actually slept besides me that was nice of them. I am sure in time we will be back to normal since I brought back a lot of treats and toys for them!! I am sorry for leaving both of you... I know you guys didn't know why I left... Thanks everyone for wishing me a good and safe travel! Now that I am back, I can blog about Goma and Kuma more often. I am planning a lot of exciting reveals and giveaways in the future!


0 comments:

Post a Comment