My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

DIY Christmas Stockings Catnip Toy

Posted: 11 Nov 2011 11:25 AM PST

I was shopping for a gift for my friend for having a baby girl, and I saw these cute baby socks on sale! Immidiately I thought about making a cat-nip filled toy. This is super easy, do it yourself cat toy, great for gifts and puuurfect for Christmas!
cat-sock-toy-01
Bought some baby socks! They are colorful and cute!
sock-cat-toy-05
Get cat-nip(preferably organic) from pet store and fill a generous amount in a sock. Next step is...

cat-sock-toy-02
Goma can't wait to get paws on these toys!
cat-sock-toy-03
Yaaa! I'm done!! made so many of them in like an hour.
cat-sock-toy-04
Goma likes it too, obviously, he wants more than one...

You don't have the time or a sewing machine to make one? Good news! It looks like I made enough for a few lucky kitties out there...(but only 20 of them total). Sorry I can only ship to US and Canada.
cat sock toy line up
Christmas Stockings Cat Toy With Organic CatNip $5.50


Choose Colors




0 comments:

Post a Comment