My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

12 Months Of Goma Is Here

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 08:28 PM PST

himalayan-calendar-01
himalayan-calendar-02
himalayan-calendar-03
Weeee! Our first time ever calendar is here! It looks better than I was expecting...the photos look really great on heavy card-stock paper...I am glad it is semi-glossy too. I will ship this out this week for those who ordered!! Enjoy 12 weeks of Goma-awesome-ness!

Didn't pre-order Goma calendar? Don't worry. I ordered few extra for people who didn't have time to order Goma calendar yet. Order at Goma product page! See more details of this calendar by clicking read more! below.

himalayan-calendar-04
himalayan-calendar-05
Order your calendar at Goma product page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment