My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

2012 My Cat Goma Calendar — Puurfect for Christmas

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 07:53 PM PST

2012 My Cat Goma Calendar
Puurfect for Christmas
Pre-order yours now!
2012 goma calendar
Thank you everyone for waiting on Goma calender forever, well it is finally here. I've always wanted to make one but I just wasn't sure how to go about it. For a long time I was debating on the theme of this calendar. I asked on blog as well as friends of Goma Facebook page if I should make illustration of Goma doing sexy pose or photograph of Goma with funny captions. The results were close but people wanted to see photo of Goma with funny captions more. After I decided on the theme, I had hard time deciding on cover and photos in the calendar...but now I am happy to say that it is puuurfect in my mind and ready for you in time for Christmas!! I hope you guys will like it!




Pre-order 2012 Goma Calendar . See all 12 months designs in PRODUCT page! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment