Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Shiny, Shiny Sequins!

Posted: 06 Jul 2012 02:49 AM PDT

Teehee! This dress tickles my funny bone.  I think because the sequins are so shiny and sparkly, they make me feel a bit dizzy inside. 
On a serious note, I hope all my shiny sequins did not hurt your eyeballs.  Are you all okay?
Here, I will crouch down so the sequins are not so blinding.  Is this better?
Okay, now it is snack time!
And now, some very exciting news that I just learned of last night.  My blog was nominated for a Petties award for Funniest Blog or Blogger! I am very extra-excited because I had no idear that I was a little bit funny.  Anyway, the best part is that the winning blog in each category gets a $1,000 donation to a shelter of their choice.  If I am lucky enough to win, I will donate to Cats Exclusive, where Harley was adopted from.  There are lots of great blogs nominated in my category, and other categories.  Click on the badge to vote for your choices.  You can vote every day through 7/31. Thank you very, very much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment