Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


The Perfect Harley Hat

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 01:00 AM PDT

Hey BEBBEH! Don't I look COOL in this stylish HAT!?!? My friend from Mad Cat Hatter made it JUST for ME!
I feel very HANDSOME!
I am going to model on my PERCH so you can see how this hat would look if I wore it OUTSIDE. Cool, right?
WHAT? Mancats do not wear HATS?!?!??  This is SHOCKING news to me. I LOVE a good hat!
Did any of the LADYCATS see?!?!?!
ps: Daisy and I want to THANK everybuddy that takes the time to VOTE for the PETTIES awards, even if you PICK somebuddy ELSE as your favorite. You can keep VOTING every DAY until 7/31. If you don't have a FACEBOOK account, you can vote with your EMAIL address INSTEAD!  I am not SURE that Bert and Ernie are ALLOWED to VOTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment