Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Oh Deere!

Posted: 20 Jul 2012 01:00 AM PDT

Ohai! LOOK at ME! I have a very, very, VERY manly shirt on today.  It says "John Deere" on the FRONT! 
Now I am ready to go ride a TRACTOR... or even better, a HARVESTER!
Just pass me the KEYS to the TRUCK now that I am properly OUTFITTED!
Daisy thinks I do not know ANYTHING about ACCESSORIES.  I proved her WRONG! I know this CHEESE hat goes with my John Deere shirt, because it is YELLOW!
I REGRET to inform you that I must REQUEST that you VOTE again for your FAVORITE pet blogs to win a PETTIE award! If we WIN, the DONATION will go to CATS EXCLUSIVE, where I was BORNED! Even though I would rather BUY a TRACTOR. You can VOTE once a DAY through 7/31.

Kick the TIRES below to go VOTE. THANK YOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment