My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

We Found Goma's Biological Sister

Posted: 23 Jul 2012 07:22 PM PDT

I've always wonder what happend to Goma's siblings but I knew there are no way to find them since the information must be secret. But awesome thing happened, all the sudden Maryam, the owner of Goma's sister e-mailed me because she was on the internet try to find Suzette(Goma's breeder) and mycatgoma.com poped up! She was looking because Goma's sister, Pushykin was having health problems,Maryam said the past couple of days she's been super lethargic, sleeping under the bed, not very responsive.  She's normally very spunky and playful, runs to the door to greet me when I get home. and she was wondering if I've ever experienced this with Goma. Maryam was surprised to find Goma was in the same litter with Pushykin, because Pushykin is Torte pt Himmy, and Goma is Seal pt. I found later from very knowledgeable people at F.O.G (Friends of Goma)Facebook page that it happens all the time. So there are no mystery there.
Pushykin
Look at her! Pushykin Goma's sister!! Can you see the resemblance ?
Goma's siblings
Look at Goma's siblings when they were 3 months old!!

I am so glad to find Pusykin and Maryam, I hope someday I can meet them even though I don't know where they are... I really am glad I keep doing this blog, without this blog I would never met Goma's sister!! SO awesome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment