BTB: The naming of things; Help Ecolicious Equestrian and win a whitener

BTB: The naming of things; Help Ecolicious Equestrian and win a whitener

Link to Behind the Bit

The naming of things; Help Ecolicious Equestrian and win a whitener

Posted: 05 Jun 2011 10:41 AM PDT

This is not my contest, and in fact I've entered it myself! Check out the ecolicious equestrian blog  or the Contest Announcement for details about naming their new coat whitener, as well as seeing first-hand how the whitener works. If you enter, add your   name to the comments!


Oh, and Riley does not really need a whitener. I don't have any friends with grays. If I happen to win the whitener, could anyone use it? Leave a comment describing your horse's color. I'll pick a random whitener winner, but only IF I win. I happen to love the name I selected: Natural Light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment