Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Stinky Me! *

Posted: 04 Jun 2011 12:58 AM PDT


OMG I am a stinkor skunk! At least that's what Blogthings seem to think with this quiz! I guess it's a good thing I stocked up on more scented products on my recent Singapore getaway then, right?
ihikhik

You Are a Skunk


You are confident about your place in the world, and you've happily carved out your own niche.

You have a strong personality, and you have no desire to lead or follow anyone.

You don't think that you are strange, but others tend to think you are a bit eccentric.

You are brilliant and a rule breaker. Social graces don't come easily for you.



By the way, Chubbs, Benji and Phoebe are back home now and all they wanna do is sleep! They're also nicely shampooed with fur trimmed and nails cut too. I love it when they come home to me all fresh and fluffy after their grooming session. Smiley

Sleepy

Yawn

Zzzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment