Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Chef Harley

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 01:00 AM PDT

Bon appetit! I'll bet you didn't KNOW I could speak FRENCH!!!! Right? Here I am wearing my MASTER CHEF outfit. It came with a pair of TROUSERS, but they were too RESTRICTING if you know what I MEAN. My TAIL likes to be FREE!
Let me put on my BIG HAT! You can also call this hat a TOQUE. Look, MORE FRENCH! I PREFER to call it a BIG HAT or GRAND CHAPEAU! This keeps my HAIR out of the FOOD!

I like to COOK with CREAM... sometimes I EVEN put some IN the FOOD! Oh LOOK! I seem to have put my TAIL in the cooking POT. OOOPSIEEE!
I COOKED a FRIED EGG! Only I am NOT ALLOWED to really USE the STOVE. But that is a GOOD thing, because this FABRIC EGG would go up in FLAMES!
HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHHHA! Cooking is FUN!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment