My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Moves Out!? + Fun Fan Art!

Posted: 21 Jun 2011 09:14 AM PDT

SACHIE: Listen! That's our new sink in the kitchen!!
GOMA: Kuma dis is mai new 1bed room apartmentz!! You can't move in!!!
KUMA: No I wanna apartmentz too!!
GOMA: You is still baby you need to stay with your mom!! I is already passed teenages!! I is ready to move out!!
KUMA: But I no want love with my mom!!
SACHIE: Kuma! I heard that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly posted these fantastic drawing of Goma as cell phone and cookie on Firends of Goma Facebook page I love it so much so I have to share with you! If you haven't joing Goma FB page please do! We have a fun things like this happening all the time!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment