My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Kuma Finds Fluffy Butt!!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011 07:32 AM PDT

SACHIE: Goma take turns with Kuma...
GOMA: Noz! He has other house! Dis is mine!
KUMA: you let me in! I wanna try your house!!
GOMA: GO AWAY!
KUMA: Your butt is hanging out! you don't even fit in your house!
GOMA: Don't say anything you gonna regret Kuma!!
SACHIE: Sign... I think it's my fault to have only one box...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have another fan art from Friends of Goma Facebook page!!  This pawsome art is from Xion Xiv! She drew human Goma, Kuma, and Syd! I think she captured personalities of them so well!! so talented! thank you Xion! Click on the image to see larger!




0 comments:

Post a Comment