Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


More Fun with Outtakes!

Posted: 18 Aug 2011 01:00 AM PDT

We have not done outtakes in a while, and my Mommeh is too lazy to take photos today! So here are more of our outtakes. They have not been cropped, edited or fixed in any way except we resized them smaller.

Remember my beautiful Madame Butterfly hat? Well, Harley wanted to try it but he kept playing around with it! He finally ended up with the chinstrap stuck on his fang. He is NOT a professional model.
Lately I have been squinching my eyes shut sometimes during a photo shoot. This might not be a Good Look for me.
Even though Harley has a much bigger head than me, the chef's toque was still too big for him, so it had to be altered with a binder clip! Harley made a mistake by letting the clip show in this photo.
Too close, Mommeh, TOO CLOSE!
Even CLOSERER!
Here I am taking a bow before my modeling session was even completed!
My Mommeh wishes this photo did not come out blurry because Harley's face looks zany here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment