Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Ready for Irene!

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 01:00 AM PDT


EARLIER in the week, we were WORRIED about Hurricane IRENE heading our WAY! We are LUCKY that it moved AWAY from Florida. This is an OLD forecast map.
I REALIZED I should always be PREPARED! The most IMPORTANT thing was to get some PROPER rain gear! Luckily Daisy has some that I can BORROW!
Here I am SCANNING the sky for BAD WEATHER! Well, I am just PRETENDING. It does not rain INSIDE!
I am putting my HOOD up, just in CASE!
If a HURRICANE ever comes my WAY, I would HOLD ON TIGHT!
I LAUGH in the face of DANGER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Here is ANOTHER rain suit I can wear, TOO! This is in case the first one gets BLOWN AWAY!
ME and DAISY are hoping that EVERYBUDDY stays SAFE from the HURRICANE! And if you have to go OUTSIDE, be sure to wear a RAINCOAT. With the HOOD UP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment