Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I am not an Attack Cat!

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 03:05 PM PDT

I was very surprised and skerred this morning when I saw that my blog was listed as a Reported Attack Page! I swear I am not an attack cat.
When we got the details, it turns out that one of the blogs listed in our blogroll had been hacked, and since I had a link to it, I was in trouble, too! We removed the reported blog from our blogroll and submitted a request for Google to review my bloggie. I breathed a sigh of relief when Google removed the warning.
Now I am sad and worried that all of my friends will stop visiting me because they think I am an Attack Cat! I swear I am a good cat. Most of the time...

ps: Now we are wondering if we should delete our blogroll, just to be safe. We visit other blogs using Google Reader, so it's just there for other visitors to use. What do you all think?

Update: We have decided to remove our blogroll, at least temporarily. Harley and I also want to say we are sorry for anyone who got skerred when they tried to visit us earlier today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment