Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Stop the Abuse, Please Sign the Petition! *

Posted: 22 Aug 2011 04:24 AM PDT


OMG, I am furious with this sorry excuse of a so-called human being who recently created waves of anger across the nation with the leaking of her abusing kittens video, captured on a CCTV camera! I regret watching the video but suffice it to say the video showed her happily lashing out at a few kittens who were minding their own business with a freaking umbrella! The mother cat tried to save her kitties but this monster continued to abuse the kittens and apparently one of them died in her hands! Smiley

Are you wondering what is this despicable monster's excuse for abusing the kittens? She was depressed over her parents' separation, which I think is pure bullshit and is just not good enough of a reason to justify her action! I am so mad and I refuse to show the video at my blog but you can see it here if you dare.

I am still so mad that I immediately signed the petition to stop animal abuse online. Please cat lovers, animal lovers worldwide, do your part and have your voice heard by signing the petition too.

Can you imagine if your cute fluffies were killed in such a cruel manner? How would you feel as the owner and more importantly, how did the poor defenceless kittens feel when they were abused with no outlet or anyone to turn to? Grrrrrrrr, I am so angry and so is B! Smiley

SIGN THE PETITION AND STOP ANIMAL ABUSE TODAY!

Phoebe says: Stop hurting my friends, meow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment