Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Bert & Ernie's New Bowl

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 01:00 AM PDT

bert and i got this new bowl for our foodses. i'm sitting inside and posing so you can see my pretty, pretty furs. i am a spotted agouti gerbil, so this makes white spots in my coats, and it also makes my furs a lighter color. do you think i am pretty, even though i am a boy? i has long fingernailz!
i am trying to figure out how to use this new bowl. the side seems very high...
oh, i see! you supposed to eat from the lower side. bert is waiting his turn in line.
okay, bert, you can belly up to the foods. don't eat everything all up!
i'll go chew up some cardboards until it is my turn to eat some more. my favorite treats are raisins. and pumpkin seeds. and dried mealworms. and brockli. and bananners.



0 comments:

Post a Comment