Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Lotus Cat Tree

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 01:00 AM PST

I have showed you our Lotus cat tree before. It has been upstairs in the big bedroom, where we hardly ever use it. This is because I am usually only in this room at night and I sleep on the big bed at night.
So guess what?!?! My Mommeh agreed to move the tree downstairs for us! I have been spending hours in my tree now. I have a great view of my backyard and any birdies that visit me. And the heated cat bed is now in the cave at the bottom!
I should have known this was too good to be true....
Harley likes to sit on the cat tree, too!
I'm outta here! I think Harley was stunned and amazed at my acrobatic leap.
(I actually jumped onto a nearby chair, so it was not too far down).

0 comments:

Post a Comment