My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Kuma's First Christmas Tree

Posted: 12 Dec 2011 02:49 PM PST

cat-christmas-tree-01
cat-christmas-tree-02
cat-christmas-tree-03
We finally set up our Christmas tree last night, VT has really great pine trees that are local produced. It immediately set Christmas cheer to our house. It was Kuma's first time meeting a big tree, it was really funny how he reacted. He was very fascinated with branches, the smell and shapes of the tree. At one point he was fighting with branches and try to eat it. I think he slept close to the tree last night instead of next to me...that's how much he loved the tree!! Even now he is around the tree sleeping...I think it makes him think of outside??


0 comments:

Post a Comment