My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Early Gift From Our Friend

Posted: 21 Dec 2011 04:38 PM PST

holiday-gift-11-01
holiday-gift-11-02
We received fun packed gifts from our dear friend Jacqueline,Calle, Halle and Sukki! Goma and Kuma was on the package even before I opened it, becuase they can smell catnip in it! Jacqueline was very thoughtful that she included two KONG Kickeroo Catnip Cat Toywhich is absolutely fabulous companion for any kittys like to kick around! Anyway, it seems like Jacqueline knew they gonna fight over the Kong toy...I am so glad she gave us two... Thank you so much for the gift and it really puts us in holiday spirit for sure!! Jacqueline has a blog about her babies too so please check them out!!




We had a fun quiz yesterday about Goma's mom and Goma. Thanks everyone for participating it, I know it is tough because both pictures looks so much alike... so if you get it wrong that doesn't mean you failed to be a Goma fan!! Not at all!! Even I had a hard time!!

Well the answer is... A is Star, Goma's mom, and B is Goma!!
Did you get it right??



0 comments:

Post a Comment