My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Cats Working Very Hard

Posted: 03 Dec 2011 01:00 AM PST

cats-at-work-01
cats-at-work-02
GOMA: We are helping!!
SACHIE: You are NOT helping, you are making a mess!!
GOMA: We worked so hard! Can you see it? We did all this.
SACHIE: Yeah all you guys did was watch me work...
GOMA: Don't listen to her Kuma, we did good.
KUMA: I think so too!

As you can see...we worked very hard to pack the calendars, even though cats did make my job much HARDER(biting, stealing, swatting, knocking out, dropping, scratching and hiding...) I guess boys are excited for you to receive the calendar as I am!! We are dropping this off to the post office today!

Woohoo!! The calendar is now SOLD OUT and we are so grateful! Thank you so much!! If you wanted to get one but didn't have a chance to order, let me know. We can not guarantee but if we get enough people wants it I might be able to order more...



0 comments:

Post a Comment