Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Secret Corgi Santa Came!

Posted: 26 Dec 2011 11:13 AM PST

We got presents from a Secret Corgi Santa through the corgi's with blogs gift exchange! Our Secret Santa this year was Luna and Twinkie from Briese Corgis. Here is their card and TASTY TREATS that they sent us. I wanted to keep all of the TASTY TREATS to myself, but Secretary Mommy said I have to give 3 or 4 share half of them with Evie. Eve shares better than I do….

We think Luna and Twinkie are very pretty in their Santa hats!

Briese Corgis Gift

Luna and Twinkie also gave us a new bally and two new floppies! Evie loves the raccoon floppy and I love the fox, so we shared them that way. I'll take the new bally for myself, and share it with Evie.

Secret Corgi Santa Gifts

Here is Eve playing with her new toy! She shook it and shook it!

corgi Eve and floppy toy

I'll just take this over here….

Ty floppy

After we finished opening our Secret Santa toys, we looked at some of the other holiday stuff that we got. We will share some of that on Facebook and on Wordless Wednesday!

Thank You Luna and Twinkie for the wonderful gifts!!!!!

Edits made by Secretary Mommy, who requires me to share……

LinkedIn StumbleUpon Email Google Reader Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment